South Jersey Soccer League
Rd 3 Games Scheduled -3/30 Decision 4/3/14
The SJSL has decided to play all games scheduled for 3/30 (RD3) that were rained out. The following procedure will be used.
- All Rd 3 games from 3/30 will be played as rescheduled games.
- Rd 3 games will not be assigned a specific day to play. This permits teams who plan to play in tournaments after the normal end of the spring season to participate in those tournaments.
- The season will be extended until June 8th, 2014 to provide time for these games to be played. All Rd 3 games are expected to be played.
- All Rd 3 games maybe reschedule any day between now and June 8th using the standard rescheduling procedure already in place however any Rd 3 game rescheduled for after May 5 must report the date of reschedule to the appropriate games commish by May 4th. Example: you reschedule to play rd 3 game on June 6th. You must notify Games commish by May 4th of this reschedule. This applies for Rd 3 games only.
- This gives everyone a month to complete this process. Teams failing to complete this process may be subject to regular league sanctions.
- Clubs are responsible to assure their teams have rescheduled their games by the deadline.
- If teams are having a problem with opponents not responding, your club rep must notify the appropriate games commish by the deadline. DO NOT wait until the last minute to do so.
- Clubs should try to group as many games as possible.
- We know many single games will be created and that is OK. Contact your commish if help is needed.
- If any future Rd is shutdown by SJSL, it will not be made up.
- The remaining SJSL schedule will not change.
Thanks to everyone for working together through this unusual spring season.